Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Nothing Important

I haven't done a very good job at running this blog.
But nothing important has happened lately and I really don't have much to talk about. I'm just doing the same-old same-old, day in and day out.

I need something new but I just don't have the time or energy.

Here's a picture of me in the wig i ordered online, because I got sick of my short hair.


I made a ridiculous face because I mean why not, right?


Also: I've been eating far too much lately. It's like my appetite just doesn't go away. Ever. It's a little ridiculous. 

Today was a snowday. It's 6:50 pm but it feels like 10am because i wasted the day away doing absolutely nothing at all. I can't even remember anything I did before 4 pm. My whole day is lost in a void somewhere. I wonder how many other irreplaceable minutes are lost there as well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment