Saturday, February 7, 2015

Identity Crisis?

I doubt I'm having one, but I think my blog is.

I've kind of steered away from my original route of this being some kind of feminist/teenage publication type deal

I've hit a point where I kind of just want to toss thoughts onto a keyboard and maybe show off pictures, and I'm immediately regretting ever informing other people that this blog even exists. It feels even more wishy-washy because it was only hours ago that I made a facebook post letting my friends/relatives/acquaintances know that this "project" is up and running again. I no longer feel like I want this to be a "project," but I also feel kind of bad and embarrassed for sharing it and almost obligated to distance myself from personal posts (such as this one). It's like my brain is trying to shove it into the "juvenile" category in which it normally places things that embarrass me, or could potentially embarrass me, so as to prevent the embarrassment from actually occuring.

I really don't know what I'm saying. It's 1:40 AM and i'm in that sort of mood where it feels like the world is angry at me.


I also feel silly for including things like "what do you think?" in these posts. The "you" is both everyone and no one, it is one person and it is a large group of people, all at once and not at all. I know I will not get a reply, yet I continue to ask. I think this says a lot about my personal philosophies. Or maybe it doesn't. Maybe, once again. it's 1 AM (almost two) and I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'll hit publish even if a large part of my fingers don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment