Thursday, December 19, 2013

Vibes #1

There are a lot, and I mean A LOT, of things that inspire me. I see something and sort of interpret it however it is that I want to interpret it, and sort of create an image in my head of what sort of room it would be in or what sort of person would wear it and who that person would be friends with and talk to. It becomes my own, in a way. I just have to like it. So this is going to be a little series where I showcase images that I've collected that show things that inspire me in some way or another. It's more for my own personal reference, but maybe you can find some enjoyment in it as well!





















A lot of the things above are sort of Virgin Suicides-y or Marie Antoinette-ish, because I love the aesthetic of both of those films and the whole creepy/cute thing that the Virgin Suicides has got going on. And some other things are more artsy/adventurous/bohemian because I love that too, and I want my personal style to sort of reflect that somehow. Actually, I sort of want my whole personality to reflect that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment